Sunday, February 21, 2010

More pottery

The tea set is finished and I'm pleased with the finished product.  Teapot, creamer, sugar bowl with spoon cut out and a teacup.  I decided to glaze it in celadon froth and not use any over glazes because I was worried that with layers of glaze it would run and seal the lids.

A couple of coffe mugs.  Mottled blue (left) is my new favorite glaze.  I did a little swirl on
it with pippin (I think).


This started out a pretty boring little dish but after adding the imprints I think it's pretty cute. 

A casserole dish
I've finally got enough relatively similar coffee mugs to fill my mug tree.

The pottery stock is starting to fill up again and Christmas is very far off. 

2 comments:

Michael said...

Looks great! Good for you!!

Rick Dale, author of The Beat Handbook said...

We need another room for all your great stuff!