Friday, November 4, 2011

It's my birthday . . .

Today's is my 58th birthday.  Hard to believe.  But life is good, I feel pretty healthy and I guess I don't look too bad for my age, at least most days.  I guess at midnight last night I was dancing at The Wharf with Betty, Melissa, and Dave Thibodeau, to music by Paul Thibeault and Alfred Lund.  Fun time!  I slept late this morning, (being a Friday) and took a leisurely shower and puttered a little around the house, spent some time on FB, and now need to pack for our overnight at The Second Street Bed & Breakfast in Hallowell.  Rick reserved us a room for the night so that we can indulge and not have to worry about driving.  School Street Band is playing at Higher Grounds tonight; they've got a killer guitar player and do some great dancing music.  We were out till 1:00 last Friday night celebrating with Regina and Lance but not sure we'll make it that late tonight.

1 comment:

Scarlet said...

happy birthday ~

enjoy your special day ~