Friday, July 6, 2012

Popham 2012

Full moon over Popham Beach, Phippsburg, Maine.  

We spent last week at Ocean View Campground next to Popham Beach State Park as we have the last few years.  Lots of sitting on the beach and reading, evenings of music around the campsites, good food, good company, oh, and fireworks, lots of fireworks (even though we had to wait till the 5th to shoot them off due to inclement weather).  







Brandon running after lighting one of his contributions to the fireworks display.
Tom - throwing kids into the water - they stand in line.  






We took a walk along the beach on today.  I love walking on the shoreline – the way my beach skirt flutters in the breeze and take off my hat to allow my hair to do the same.  The sand, as always, feels lovely on my toes.  I realize this is the first long walk I’ve taken this week and feel sad that it’s our last day here.  I also actually jumped into the water today; first time I’ve done that since we started staying here.  It didn’t even feel that cold.  




2 comments:

Rick Dale, author of The Beat Handbook said...

Nice pics. At first I wondered who the fat guy in the tube was! Geez.

Crystal said...

Hey! That's my handsome man you're talking about. Love the sexy tats!