Monday, October 12, 2015

Camp October 2015

It turned out warm and sunny today so I decided to head out to camp and check on things as I hadn't been out for a couple of weeks.  I really like the drive down the dirt road into camp.  



I wanted to bring out a gift that Kurt had given us over the weekend at LCK to add to our Altar to the Universe.  





And now it sits atop our Altar to the Universe overlooking Cobbosseecontee Stream in West Gardiner, ME.  


It was such a gorgeous day, 70s despite being mid October, I decided to jump in the kayak and take a little paddle.  First I paddled upstream to the big rocks and then turned around and paddled downstream to explore the southwestern marsh.  I'm not surprised there were no ducks or geese around as I could hear gun shots off in the distance. They know to stay away during season.  


It's a little hard to video and paddle at the same time so I just tried to get up to speed a little and glide.  


We're starting to get a little color.


No comments: