Saturday, January 30, 2010

Bye Old Friend


The last photographs of my dear old 2002 Forester taken the day before I traded it in.


I bought it with 3,000 miles on it and sold it with 115,000 miles.  I kept my kayak racks to go on the new Forester.


 I miss some of my irreplaceable bumper stickers, like from the boys' old school.



The one I got when I bought Christopher's Segway



One I had made 



Boy did my car need a wash!




Sugarloaf and Sunday River from my years of skiing; Howl if you like City Lights Bookstore from our trip to San Francisco this past summer; Everyone's an Artist given to me by Mark Miller; If you must hate something, HATE HATE made by Rick; and several layers of No On ONE.  

And Welcome new friend - Pearl.  Keeping the same color and model helped alleviate my separation anxieties.  On order are crossbars for the roof racks, a trailer hitch, and mud flaps.  I can't get my remote car starter installed until March 5th.  


No comments: