Saturday, January 2, 2010

Holosync

Today was Day 2 of doing the Dive from Holosync and 30 minutes of exercising.  That is my goal for 2010 -  to take better care of myself, mentally, emotionally, and physically.  I think the Holosync meditation will help with the mental aspect - ward off Alzheimer's and help with concentration and memory.  It won't be easy to get into the habit of setting aside 60 to 90 minutes a day for self care.  Which 90 minutes?  It certainly won't happen before work in the morning as I can barely get to work on time now.  When I first get home from work at 5:30ish?  That would mean no dinner until 7 - and only then if someone else makes it.  That's probably not going to happen on a consistent basis.  So maybe have dinner and start the Holosync at 7 and be done with the whole routine by 8:30.  It's easy to stick to it while on vacation but it feels like a big commitment of time when you add being away from home for ten hours a day already.  And then on Thursdays when I don't get home till 11:00ish?  hmmmmm . . .

1 comment:

Rick Dale, author of The Beat Handbook said...

I'll support you! Let me know how. I don't think 7 days a week is realistic - how about 4-5?